There’s been a lot of talk about this bike on this blog for the past week or so. There’s been even more discussion between me and Jasper about which parts and components he’s going to put on it, and here is the culmination of all of our ramblings.
Jaspers beautiful, brand new Dosnoventa Houston.
It is absolutely stunning and i am insanely jealous of this… he’s gone from a road conversion fixed nicknamed ‘The Mongrel’ to this beauty and i know he’ll ride it properly.
Click through for a full breakdown.
- Frame: Dosnoventa Houston N.A.S.A. 58cm
- Fork/Headset: DSNV Full Carbon / Deda integrated
- Crankset/Bottom Bracket: Sugino 75 165mm / SG75 BB
- Pedals: Mavic Sprint / Mavic Avenir shoes
- Drivetrain/Cog/Chainring/Chain: Shimano Dura Ace 16t / Sugino Zen 50t / Izumi V-Chain Supertough
- Handlebars/Stem: Deda Crononero Low-rider Tri / Thomson X2
- Saddle/Seatpost: Selle San Marco Zoncolan / Integrated
- Brakes: SRAM Rival
- Front Wheel/Hub/Tire: American Classic 420 Aero / Vittoria Randonneur
- Rear Wheel/Hub/Tire: American Classic 420 Aero / Vittoria Randonneur
Check it out on Pedalroom